May 23, 2020 | By admin |
ALL CLIENTS PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
Based on the new guideline set by WorkSafeBC in regards to COVID-19 we are mandated to follow the following terms and conditions in providing service in at Azzi Hair Studio. Please review and agree to the following new guidelines and instruction before your arrival to the salon by texting back “agreed”:
For the safety of you and our staff we have put in place extra safety measures to follow social distancing and disinfecting/hygiene recommendations
- No Walk-ins accepted till further notice. All appointments needs to be pre-booked and confirmed by phone or email.
- Clients are responsible to show up and leave on time, so service provider have sufficient time to sanitize the area in between clients. Please stay outside or wait in your car till receiving our “welcome in” text message prior to entering the salon.
- No companions are allowed in with the client unless it’s required for safety which needs to be discussed and arranged/agreed prior to the visit.
- Every client is required to bring in their own personal protective equipment such as face mask and gloves or agree to pay an up-charge if provide by the salon.
- please bring in a disposable bag to place your belongings such as purse, jacket then hang from the coat rack.
- we are unfortunately unable to offer any water or tea or serve any food items at this time. So please bring your own water bottle if wish to.
- Your service provider will guide you while in the salon following the procedure and provides hand Sanitizer and hand washing supply as needed
- we are unable to provide some services such as blowdrying, hair washing, facial, beard or mustache trimming at this time. Please pre-wash your hair if you need a hair cut
- We will arrange to allow you to pay using our portable card processing machine while sitting in your chair. No need to walk to the counter. We apply a slight COVID-19 surcharge fee to cope with the current situation.
- If you feel sick, having any signs of fever, cough or shortness of breath please do not visit and cancel your appointment.
We hope we will pass this unprecedented time quickly and soon resume our regular services just like old time 🙂 Stay safe and healthy!
Thank you everyone for your support and participation.
– Azzi & Staff